- The service of our members, their arms (cannon, pike, musket, swords, etc.), equipment and costume.
- A commentator for drill displays and battles.
- Guides for a Living History camp.
- A script - although this will be arranged with you.
- Liaison with the authorities concerning the use, provision and storage of Black Powder and firearms.
- Public Liability insurance (this only covers the actions of members within the public area and during displays).
- A Risk Assessment of the site - a copy of this will be made available to you.